This home is a well laid out open plan design, which is what NQ living is all about. The kitchen has quality appliances and is beautifully presented, it has a servery to the outdoor covered entertaining area which features an outdoor kitchen overlooking the marina.
Featuring four large bedrooms. Plus a separate media room.
The master bedroom opens onto the deck overlooking the marina. It has a walk-in robe and modern ensuite. Also has a flat screen TV.
The other queen bedrooms have built-in robes. The main bathroom comes complete with a bath and separate shower.
Magnificent Italian marble tiled floors and high rose-wood ceilings with shutters that are designed for tropical living, this home is truly “bright and breezy”.
All located on a fully fenced generous 1,102m2 lot with remote control access.
Port Hinchinbrook is part of a unique naturally beautiful wonderland. World heritage rainforests, Hinchinbrook Island National Park, Great Barrier Reef, fantastic waterfalls, exceptional fishing, swimming holes, snorkeling, scuba diving, wilderness tracks, white water rafting, canoeing, crabbing, and much more are all only a stones throw away. Not only do you have the all these wonderful surroundings, it comes with a huge entertainers home.
– Massive entertainers kitchen with European appliances
– Outdoor kitchen overlooking the marina
– Outdoor shower
– Four large bedrooms – Master on the separate side of the home
– Large ensuite with walk in robe
– Built in wardrobes
– Modern bathroom with bath and separate shower
– Separate media room
– Three toilets
– stone vanities and bench tops throughout
– Dishwasher and large pantry
– Laundry with washing machine and dryer
– Air conditioning
– Fans throughout
– Double lock-up remote garage with two way access
– Fully fenced with remote access